Membership Details and Profile
TENZ members can login and view/edit their TENZ membership details.
We also invite members to log in and update their TENZ technology education Profiles.
Haven't logged in before?
1. Go to https://admin.tenz.org.nz/m_index.php (Members on the menu above).
2. Click the Forgot password? link on the login page.
3. Enter your TENZ membership email address and click Send.
4. You will receive an email at your TENZ membership email address with a password and account activation link.
5. Click the activation link in the email to activate your TENZ login.
You can now return to https://admin.tenz.org.nz/m_index.php and log in using your TENZ membership email address and the password you were sent.
Once you log in, you can:
- check/update your TENZ membership details (Membership menu)
- complete your technology education Profile (Profile menu).
Professional Learning and Development
We are seeking expressions of interest from TENZ members who would like to be involved as a Matanga (expert or consultant) to support other colleagues’ understanding of the technology education curriculum.
Professional learning and development is most effective when a teacher is personally motivated to engage in practice that supports sustained professional change. The TENZ professional learning model is designed to provide a framework that will support technology teachers to become increasingly adaptive professionals, who inquire into their practice and engage in a range of contemporary pedagogical practices.
To find out more and express your interest in becoming a Matanga, log in to your TENZ account and go the Profile menu.