TENZ Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Applications close for 2021 NMSSA Teacher Assessors
NMSSA is looking for Teacher Assessors to assist in the assessment of The Arts, Technology and Learning Languages.
Applications are now open for highly effective and committed teachers to be trained as NMSSA assessors to implement the 2021 programme with Year 4 and Year 8 students.
NMSSA is seeking teachers:
• with curriculum interests, responsibilities or skills in the arts or technology;
• who are able to clearly demonstrate cultural responsiveness to, and affinity with, children from diverse backgrounds, particularly Māori and Pacific;
• who can communicate and establish relationships effectively with children, teachers and parents;
• who can follow procedures and work accurately with attention to detail; and
• who can work confidently with digital technology and new software.
Applications Close, Monday 29th March, 2021